The Institute for Advanced Biomedical Technologies (ITAB) (Department of Neuroscience, Imaging and Clinical Sciences, University of Chieti – Pescara) in Abruzzo (Italy), is in an exciting phase of growth thanks to a recent national award for research excellence in Physics. ITAB seeks highly motivated researchers, with a PhD, to join its MRI methods development team. A number of positions including post-doctoral and academic tenure track (Ricercatore B, leading to Associate Professor subject to qualification) are likely to be available to start in late 2019 and in 2020. Formal advertisements for these positions will follow. However, if you are interested in finding out more about the MRI research opportunities at ITAB, please contact Professor Richard Wise (rec.mri.itab(at)gmail.com) for informal discussions. More info here.
- ITAB: Tenure-track and post-doctoral positions in MRI methods development
- Assegno di Ricerca – laureato in Fisica/Ingegneria/Informatica
- 30-31 May – GIDRM Workshop: Integration of NMR and MRI with other techniques in Brain imaging.
- 9th ESUR Annual Prostate MRI Teaching Course – Rome 24-25 May 2019
- X Congresso AIRMM – Italian Chapter ISMRM, 28-29 Marzo 2019