The course is designed to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview on the imaging of prostate cancer for both beginners and experienced radiologists. For beginners, educational lectures will be given to face the key issues of prostate cancer imaging in the daily clinical practice, which will be also discussed during the Multi-Disciplinary Team live sessions. More info: website
Entra nel forum
Tutti i Forum
- 30-31 May – GIDRM Workshop: Integration of NMR and MRI with other techniques in Brain imaging.
- 9th ESUR Annual Prostate MRI Teaching Course – Rome 24-25 May 2019
- X Congresso AIRMM – Italian Chapter ISMRM, 28-29 Marzo 2019
- IX congresso di AIRMM – Italian Chapter ISMRM
- Assegno di ricerca su Magnetic Resonance Fingerprinting – IMAGO7